Play-Doh Basic Fun Factory
Made for squeezing, squishing, and pressing, this classic toy is still a fun arts and crafts activity for kids ages 3 and up. Load the machine and press the lever to squeeze 10 different shapes! Includes 2 non-toxic Play-Doh colors in 2-ounce cans.
Hasbro, Play-Doh, and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro
- SILLY PLAY-DOH SQUEEZE MACHINE – The basic Play-Doh Fun Factory toy is a classic and fun open-ended creative activity! Kids can squeeze 10 different shapes from this silly pressing machine, then squish, smoosh, roll, and mold their creations into anything they can imagine. Just load a Play-Doh color or two, pick a shape setting, and press the lever to create silly strings of fun!
- A CLASSIC CREATIVE TOY FOR ANY OCCASION – Looking to cut down on screen time or keep the kids busy with a fun boredom buster? Or maybe you need an inexpensive gift, small toy prize, or all-around fun arts and crafts activity? From birthdays to holidays to rainy days - whatever the occasion, this toy is sure to spark the imaginations of first-time users and Play-Doh pros alike!
- EASY, WHOLESOME FUN FOR KIDS AGES 3 AND UP - The Play-Doh Fun Factory machine doesn't require any assembly or batteries, and Play-Doh compound is nice and soft for little hands to squish and shape. All of this makes it an easy activity for toddlers, preschoolers, and even big kids to unleash their awesome imaginations!
- INCLUDES 2 PLAY-DOH CANS AND SHAPE MAKERS – This basic set includes 2 non-toxic Play-Doh colors in reusable, recyclable 2-ounce cans, as well as 2 shape-making rails that change the shape of the Play-Doh colors in 10 different ways as they come out of the machine. It's great for kids who love modeling clay and other shapeable squishy stuff!
- FLIPPIN’ LIDS FOR GENERATIONS - First invented in the 1970s, the classic Play-Doh Fun Factory still delights kids and their families to this day. Not only is it a great way to encourage less screen time and more hands-on activity, it's also comes from the quality, trusted brand that's inspired kids to explore their creativity since 1956.